Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ok so like I know...



OK so like I know its been about 8 months since I actually posted anything here but hey I have no followers so who cares. Life is good by the way, been chilling out lots, working lots, you know, basic life stuff. Anyways this is just a really short one because reading Princess Blondies post has got me all keen to write something.

OK so I didn't go to the BDO... Not because I was working which is true but really because I just didn't want to. Its really not that great unless your there with a heap of friends that you like to party with.

On a much more awesome note have you seen the lineup for Groovin the Moo! OMG is an understatement. I am not going to ruin it for you so here is what I want you to do...

Go to google and search it for yourselves you lazy bastards!!! All I am going to say is TEGAN AND SARAH! OMFGQQBBQ!!!

OK so I will try to get posting a bit more often so you guys can listen to my random drivel.

Also please remember, from the mouth of Doyle Brunson, the Godfather of Poker,

"I feel as free as a fluffy white cloud floating in a bright blue sky. That's the most beautiful part about being a gambler, the freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment