Well not truly but like all things gaming related I just love to jump in as deep as I can quickly and so the last 24 hours went something like this.
1am go to bed
7.45am "Happy Valentines day baby"
SLEEP
11am Coke and DDO
12,1,2,3,4,5 Same as above other than a 30 minute window when I went and brought more coke and some chocolates for Deanne for Valentines day. When I say chocolates the truth is more a block of Cadbury Crunchie chocolate because lets be honest Valentines day shouldn't be about capitalist commercialization. :P
5-7.33 Deanne, Dinner, Garden.
7.33 Blogging and then DDO :)
Here is the picture of the day. Its of my chillies that I like to say I grew but lets be honest, Deanne waters them way more than I do, I just occasionally prune them and admire them. Those little buggers are very hot. Haberenos or some such.
Anyways that's about the length of my day, oh other than the fact I took the battery out of the R32 today and started her up using my other battery. She still hums like a humming bird. Really should sell her but I kinda love her still. So much more fun to drive than Kermit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment