Was bored last night with magic so decided to download Turbine's Dungeons and Dragons Online. Man what an awesome free to play game this is. Sure, if you want to spend money on it then you can to get better items etc but even just playing the F2P version its great. Besides the awesomeness of it being D&D the real positive for me is the fact its something that has broken the MTGO craze in my head for a few hours. :)
On a RL note I'm on holidays for the next 9 days so figure I should make some effort to get outdoors. As a starter to this awesome idea I mowed the lawn today and some other stuff so actually got out of cyberspace for a few hours. :P
Also since I am trying to make an effort to blog more often I have decided to add "Picture of the Day" to all my posts. Yes the idea is cool but to be honest it is more something to keep me motivated to post. I figure if I have to take a picture and also post thats 2 things instead of one to keep me heading in the writing direction. :)
And so let us begin with the first ever picture of the day!
This pic is of me (well dah) and my nephew Jaxon on his first ever birthday. Babies is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment